Premio Internazionale di letteratura Città di Como this year it reaches its sixth edition with many novelties, rich prizes and a wider jury.
Since its first edition of 2014, thePremio Città di Como has met with great success up to the V edition with 2,500 participants from all over the world.
TARGET OF PREMIO CITTA’ DI COMO
For the past six years, the aim of the Premio Città di Como and of the creator / organizer Giorgio Albonico has been to give visibility to emerging writers and unpublished works.
Obviously, without forgetting the published works and the multimedia section (photo and video).
THE NEWS OF THE VI EDITION
- The jury adds the name of Giulio Giorello, philosopher and academic, who has been working for some time on the cultural pages of Corriere della Sera.
- Insertion of a Jury for Boys and Children composed of 6 authoritative and illustrious members in the field of publishing and communication.
- Special Prizes for the EDITI section genres: historical novel, adventure novel, thriller novel, children’s novel, fantasy novel (fantasy, horror, science fiction), volume of theatrical genre.
- Special prizes for genres in the SAGGISTICA section: scientific divulgation and research book.
- Award work on the theme “THE TRAVEL” (non-fiction, narrative, reportage).
- Best Story-Based Award on the theme “THE LAKE” any lake and in every one of its exceptions in the single story section (published or unpublished).
- Special prizes, for works of prose or poetry, to persons in detention (not subject to payment of the registration fee).
- Award to the memory of Prof. Augusto Cirla, former eminent clinician of the Sant’Anna Hospital in Como.
- Project of alternating school/work LEGGERE PER DAVVERO: young students of the Liceo Classico Alessandro Volta will collaborate and will make a first experience with the secretariat of the Premio Città di Como from an organizational point of view.
- Evaluation sheet of the work. The unpublished authors who wished to have a precise evaluation of their text can request it at the same time as the work is sent during the signing of the Premio Città di Como.
The Pym Studio in Milan will read and analyze the texts presented for which evaluation is requested.
For more details see the complete announcement.
THE PRIZES OF THE VI EDIZIONE
The prize money for the new sixth edition of the Premio Città di Como is € 17,000.
DISCOVER ALL THE AWARDS OF THE SECTIONS ON THE BANDO.
THE TECHNICAL JURY
Edoardo Boncinelli Scientist and writer
Francesco Cevasco Former Head of the Cultural Pages of Corriere della Sera
Milo De Angelis Poet and critic
Giovanni Gastel Photographer
Giulio Giorello Philosopher
Dacia Maraini writer
Armando Massarenti Journalist and writer
Pierluigi Panza Journalist of the Corriere della Sera and university professor
Flavio Santi Writer and teacher at the Insubria University
Laura Scarpelli Editor
Mario Schiani Responsible daily cultural pages La Provincia
BOOKS FOR BOYS JURY
Stipari Lucia Emilia
Aiding the juries there will be READING COMMITTEES.
To participate in the VI edition of the Premio Città di Como, the required participation fee – for all participants, authors and publishers – is € 20.00 (each participation requires a separate fee).
The writings coming from prisons are exempt.
INFO AND CONTACTS
Organizing Secretariat Daniela Baratta
Via Oriani 8 – Como
Phone: +031 241.392
Cell.: +39 334 5482855 / +39 340 9439256
This post is also available in: Italian
You might also like
More from Events – news
Autoservizi Davide Guerrera proudly announces to have obtained the “SAFE TRAVELS” certification, a recognition issued by the World Travel & …